Preparing for Govt. exams and confused with all the exams and different sources for the syllabus?
You are not alone! Preparing for Govt. exams can be quite confusing, and this is actually the reason for so much competition in the niche. The biggest thing that helps aspirants is the zeal to continually look for new opportunities and test their knowledge at different places.
Today, we are going to talk about one such activity which is to start with free of cost. What if I tell you that you get to compete with students preparing for Govt. exams while having an opportunity to win cash?
YES! This is precisely what is happening with the Crack ‘n’ Win competition by the e-learning platform eVidya.
There are a lot of other things to spice up the experience and give you a platform for learning which is more fun than work.
Understanding the basics
Lets begin with understanding what the contest is all about. So, Crack ‘n’ win will host thousands of aspirants from all over the country and test their mental, logical & intellectual abilities.
Some of the subjects which will be the focus in the contest are –
- Analytical Skills
- Logical Reasoning Abilities
- General Awareness
- Data Interpretation
Have you heard about the “Catch the flag” contests in ethical hacking? If you have, I am sure you are aware of all the fun, excitement and adrenaline that runs in these events. Crack ‘n’ win is going to be hosted in a similar pattern.
What can I win?
eVidya is combining the experience of gaming with competitive exams to give you a new and exciting experience contrary to the old monotonous routine of studying the same books.
The direct cash rewards in the contest are –
- INR 2000 for 1st Position
- INR 1500 for 2nd Position
- INR 1000 for 3rd Position
- INR 500 to the Top 10 Winners Excluding 1st, 2nd 3rd winners)
- INR 100 to the Top 50 winners
Apart from the cash rewards, the contest winners will also get a chance to win premium subscriptions to the eVidya application. You will get a chance to win free coaching classes, tutorials, test series from the top tutors in the country.
How to participate?
Feeling excited about the opportunity?
Wondering how you can participate?
Participating is easy and free of cost for any number of participants in India. Simply follow these steps to bag your spot –
- Follow eVidya on Facebook
- Follow eVidya on Instagram
- Subscribe to eVidya’s Youtube channel
- Share your Email ID and WhatsApp number
Date and structure of the exam
The exam will be conducted on the 10th of October 2020 at 1 PM.
The pattern of the exam is 100 questions in 40 mins. The contest will be all about speed, and you have to answer the maximum amount of questions in that period which is the skill required in all the Govt. exams.
Why should I participate in this contest?
There are a lot of factors which define your success in Govt. exam and eVidya is making an effort to deliver all these factors to students all over India.
These are the top reasons for all the aspirants –
- Break from your monotonous routine of studying from the same books and the same tests and experience a new way of learning in the form of gaming
- Learn while inciting an adrenaline rush in terms of speed as you fight against the clock to answer the most number of questions
- Get to compete with students preparing for the same exams and get the same feeling you will get to experience in the real exam
- Get to know your current standing and identify the areas of your preparation which you should start working on immediately
- Answer the questions created by one of the top tutors in India who have been tutoring students from decades
Essential Facts about the contest
Please refer to all this information before you apply for the contest –
- After you apply for the contest, you will receive a link to download the quiz app
- Make sure to download and get familiar with the app before the test
- All the winners will get the winning amount on their Paytm wallet
- Remember not to unfollow the social handles after the quiz which will result in disqualification from the current and future contests
- Practise beforehand to answer the questions in the 40 minutes time zone
UP Exam कोर्स से संबंधित वीडियो देखें के लिए क्लिक करें- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjz9oSAHbZZGB8bKAX8qEDA