ANM exam date 2022 – Latest UP NHM ANM Admit Card Notification, Know Eligibility and New Updates!
UP NHM ANM Admit Card is now an essential update for students. The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh conducts the ANM exam. The National health mission is a plan for efficient rural health in India. Therefore, UP NHM ANM recruitment is a significant part of it.
Furthermore, the selection process includes a computer-based exam and an in-person interview of the candidate. The UP NHM ANM admit card was released on December 23.
Therefore if you’ve appeared in the December exams, you must have access to your UP NHM ANM admit card.
Furthermore, there are in total of 17291 vacancies in the position. Hence, explaining the ultimate competition.
The UP NHM ANM Admit Card will contain your personal details, examination hall information, and place. Hence, you need to realize its importance and reach the examination hall at least an hour before.
Below is a table, to give you an overview of the exam and its organizing body.
|Organising Body Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||ANM – Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician|
|UP NHM Exam Date||27 December 2022 to 29 December 2022 & 18 January 2023 to 20 January 2023|
|UP NHM Admit Card 2022 Release Date||22-23 December 2022|
|Official website to download UP NHM ANM Admit Card||upnrhm.gov.in|
As per the official notification, dated 26-11-2022, the eligibility criteria standards are given below.
- Staff Nurse
Diploma in general nursing & midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing from any recognized institution approved by the nursing council of the state/government of India. Registration from UP Nurses & Midwives Council at the time of online submission of application.
- Further, the age limit for the post is a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years.
- ANM – Auxiliary Nursing Midwife
Certified Diploma In Auxiliary nursing and midwife by any recognized institute approved by Nursing Council of the State or government of India.
Registration from Up Nurses & Midwives Council at the time of online submission of application.
- Additionally, the age limit for the post is minimum of 18 years to a maximum 40 years.
- Pharmacist – Allopathic
Intermediate with Diploma In Pharmacy/Degree In Pharmacy. Registration From Uttar Pradesh pharmacy council at the time of online submission of application.
- The age limit for the post is minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years of age.
- Lab Technician
Degree In Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) or Intermediate (10+2) In Science with diploma in medical laboratory technology.
Furthermore, the degree/diploma is from a recognized university/ institute by the central government or state government. Also a registration from UP state medical faculty.
- The age limit for the post is minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years.
In this official notification release you can find city and state-wise vacancies for the post.
COMPUTER BASED TEST Guidelines as per the Official Notification.
The Computer based Test will be held for a duration of 2 hours (in one sitting)
consisting of two sections of total of 100 marks.
- Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge.(Discipline/Domain related)
- Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Moreover, each Question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answers.
- No marks will be given for unattempted questions.
- Further, the question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any irregularity in the Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be considered.
Steps to download UP NHM ANM Admit Card
- You first need to go to the official website of National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.
- Now look for the official link to the NHM ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 January exams.
- As you click on the given link, you’ll be asked your login details.
- Put in your date of birth and registration number.
- Click download and voila you’ll have your NHM ANM UP Admit Card 2023.
- Make sure you download and have its hard copy before entering into the exam hall.
- This admit card includes important information recording your examination. Therefore, make sure you read it thoroughly. Lastly, reach your exam centre at least an hour before.
To conclude, the UP NHM ANM Admit Card is indeed a significant document to appear in the exam. Therefore, we have listed down the steps to download the same. Moreover, the ANM exam date 2022 and January 2023 schedule was released in December itself.
The Computer-based test guidelines are what students search for the most. Hence, we’ve mentioned the CBT guidelines above, in detail.
Lastly, do not forget to share this article with your aspirant friends too.