The SSC MTS Exam for Paper 1 will be conducted from July 05 to July 22, 2022. Candidates who have applied for the examination are required to start preparing for the exam at the earliest so that more and more syllabus can be covered and good marks can be achieved.
You cannot just begin with the preparation as you want. There are some strategies, and preparation tips that if followed can prove to be more scoring for you. Candidates must divide their time in such a manner that they can complete the entire syllabus in 30 days. Preparing a proper study plan is important. Stick to the plan and make sure that you cover every topic on time.
In this guide, we have provided some preparation tips for each candidate for preparing for the SSC MTS Exam in 1 month.
Have a thorough read of the article below to know the best and latest preparation strategies.
General preparation tips to crack the SSC MTS exam with good marks!
You will be facing 150 questions and to solve them you get 120 minutes. Each question carries equal marking and yes there’s negative marking as well. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The detailed preparation tips are shared below:
1. Try to cover your syllabus timely
Well, you must cover your entire syllabus timely. Why? Because then you will be able to divide your time for practice sessions also. Yes, practicing extra questions and solving sample papers is also important as it will give you a fair idea about how the examination pattern is going to be. Also, do not skip solving tricky questions. Solving them will boost your confidence.
2. Do not skip studying even a single day
When you study regularly, you are in constant touch with your study routine and hence this is good as it helps you in maintaining momentum in your study schedule. Do not skip studying any day as this momentum will be broken and then it will be very difficult in cracking the SSC MTS exam. If not more, you must devote at least 2-3 hours daily for smooth preparation.
3. Practice from sample papers
Solving one or two sample papers after completing your syllabus will be a good decision. This will keep you updated with the study patterns and at the same time, it’ll motivate and boost your confidence to appear in the exam. This is important as it’ll highlight points where you need some kind of improvement in your practice.
We’ve also highlighted subject-wise preparation strategies below:
SSC MTS: General Intelligence & Reasoning Tips
- This section in the SSC MTS exam consists of a total of 25 marks and candidates can easily score 20 or above marks in this section, if prepared properly.
- This section will test the candidate’s knowledge of abstract ideas and symbols. Analytical functions, arithmetical computations, etc.
SSC MTS: Numerical Aptitude Tips
- Numerical Aptitude is a time taking section in the SSC MTS exam and candidates must not spend too much time on this section as this is a time-consuming section.
- Candidates are advised to spend less time in the other sections so that they can give the Numerical Aptitude section some priority.
- This section needs calm and composition, so it is advised to solve this section with a fresh mind initially. But do not spend the entire time in this section only.
SSC MTS: English Language Tips
- This is a top-scoring section in the SSC MTS exam if the candidate has strong grammatical and verbal skills.
- There are many English language books from which you can prepare for the grammar and vocab part. Buy them for the best preparation and score at least 24/25 marks in this section.
SSC MTS: General Awareness Tips
- There are two sections in General Awareness: Current Affairs and Static GK.
- You can score well in this section by reading general awareness and current affairs books.
- Make a habit of reading newspapers daily and keep yourself fully updated with the current affairs before the exam.
So, now as we have moved on to the conclusion part of this blog, we believe that you have gone through the subject-wise preparation tips for preparing for the SSC MTS exam. We hope that we have shared every preparation tip from our end so that you can easily prepare for the exam in 30 days. Hope you will ace the exam with brilliant marks.